In MindMeister's mobile apps, there are two ways to add images to your mind map topics:
1) Adding image files as attachments (=not displayed in the map): Please see our help article about adding attachments for more information on this.
2) Adding image files as inline images (=displayed in the map): To do this, please follow the steps as outlined below:
1. Tap on a topic in your mind map. Above the topic, a black context menu will appear. Tap on the arrow on the right side of the menu until the option Add Image appears, and select that option.
2. Choose between adding an existing image from your Photo Library or taking a new image with your device's Camera right then and there.
3. Once you've selected the image, it will be inserted into your mind map topic.
Tip: To remove the image again, just tap on the topic until the black context menu appears again and tap on the arrow on the right until the option to Remove Image appears. Click on that option.
1. Long-tap on a topic in your mind map until the black context menu appears. Select Image from the menu, then choose between Camera (to take a new photo right then and there) and Select Image (to select an existing image from your library).
2. Once you've selected an image, it will automatically be inserted into the topic in your map.
Tip: To remove the image again, long-tap on the topic until the black context menu appears again and tap on Remove Image.