This feature is available to all users
You can choose your preferred language and time zone in the accounts page. These changes apply to all Meister products on your account.
In this Article:
- Change Language and Time Settings In Your Web-Browser
- Change Language Settings in the iOS App
- Change Language Settings in the Android App
Change Language and Time Settings In Your Web-Browser
- Click your user avatar in the top-right corner of the MindMeister interface.
- Select Account to access the accounts page.
- Click Me on the left side of the accounts page.
- Click Time & Language.
- Select your preferred language, time zone and start of the week, then click Save Changes.
Your language and time settings will be applied to all of your Meister products (MindMeister, MeisterTask and MeisterNote).
Change Language Settings in the iOS App
If you're using MeisterTask on your iPhone or iPad, the app's language will be the same as the device language you've selected. To learn how to change the language on your device, please refer to Apple's support page.
Change Language Settings in the Android App
If you're using MeisterTask on your Android device, the app's language will be the same as the device language you've selected. You can change the language in the Language & Input menu within your device settings.
Learn more about managing your account and billing information:
- Troubleshooting Payment Issues
- Change Notification Settings
- Manage Your Billing and Payment Information
- Disable Auto-Renewal