This feature is available to all users
Add comments to communicate with other collaborators and exchange ideas without directly editing your map.
In this Article:
Add a Comment to a Topic
- Right-click the topic you'd like to comment on.
If you don't have a right mouse button, select the topic and click the ellipsis (...) which appears.
- Click the Actions icon.
- Click Comment.
- Type a comment and press ENTER.
Formatting Text in Comments
You can format text in your comments using Markdown. Find out more here.
View, Edit and Delete Comments
- Once you've left a comment on a topic, a small comment icon will appear in that topic's bubble. Click this icon to view all comments.
- To edit or delete a comment, hover your mouse over the comment text and click the small expand arrow which appears. Select Edit... or Delete from the drop-down menu.
Select a topic and press ALT+SHIFT+ C to add a comment.
Explore other advanced features in MindMeister:
- Enable Focus Mode
- Create Floating Topics
- Add Notes to Topics
- Access Previous Versions of Your Mind Map
- Print Your Mind Map