This article will help you to zoom and recenter your map view in MindMeister. It includes the following:
- Zoom in and out in the map editor view.
- Recenter your map (Windows users only).
This article relates to a new, beta version of MindMeister. If you're not using it yet, you'll need this article for support on this topic.
How to Zoom and Recenter
Change the Zoom
To change the zoom factor of your map:
- Use the + key or the + icon in the bottom-left of the screen to zoom in.
- Use the - key or the - icon in the bottom-left of the screen to zoom out.
Recenter Your Map
To recenter your map view (Windows users only):
- Press F6. This will return your view so that the central topic is in the center of the screen.
There is currently no option for recentering the map view on Mac.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.