These features are available to all users
Pan, zoom and recenter your mind map to get a better look at your topics and sub-topics. Read on to learn how to navigate your maps with a trackpad or mouse and keyboard.
Pan Around Your Mind Map
- Mouse: Left click anywhere on your mind map and move your mouse.
- Trackpad: Scroll with two fingers.
- Keyboard: Use the arrow keys to switch between topics.
Zoom In and Out
- Mouse: Hold CTRL on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
Alternatively, you can click the plus (+) or minus (-) icons in the bottom-right corner of the map editor.
- Keyboard: Press the plus (+) or minus (-) keys.
- Trackpad: Pinch in or out to zoom.
Recenter Your Mind Map
- Mouse: Click the center map icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Keyboard: Press F6.
Still having trouble?
Reach out to MindMeister Support!