This feature is available to all users
Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the MindMeister dashboard to search for a mind map. Click the same magnifying glass while in the map editor to search for content within that mind map.
Search For a Mind Map
You can search for a mind map by clicking the magnifying glass on the MindMeister Dashboard.
- Open the MindMeister dashboard.
- Click My Maps on the left sidebar to search through all of your mind maps. Click Public or Trash to only search for deleted maps or public maps you've recently viewed.
- Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of your screen (or press CMD/CTRL + F).
- Enter a search term and press ENTER. Your search results are now displayed in your mind map list.
Search for Content Within a Mind Map
You can search for topics, comments, and notes within a single mind map by clicking the magnifying glass in the map editor.
- Open any mind map.
- Click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the screen (or press CTRL/CMD + F).
- Click All to search all topics, comments and notes in this mind map.
- Click the A-icon to search for topic titles.
- Click the comments icon to search all comments.
- Click the notes icon to search all notes.
- Type in a search term and press ENTER. Your search results are now listed below the search bar.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!