With this functionality, you can add attachments to a topic. This allows you to:
- Add attachments to topics in your mind map.
- View attachments from your mind map.
- Remove attachments.
All users with a Personal plan and above can use this functionality.
This article relates to a new, beta version of MindMeister. If you're not using it yet, you'll need this article for support on this topic.
How to Add Attachments to Topics:
- Select the topic in your mind map that you wish to add an attachment to.
- From the context menu bar, click the ellipsis to open the context menu. Alternatively, right-click the topic to open the menu.
- Select Attach
- Click +Add attachment.
- Choose an attachment:
- By entering a URL to the linked content.
- From your local storage.
- From a connected Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote account (coming soon).
You can attach files to topics by dragging and dropping the file onto the topic “bubble”. You can also add multiple attachments to a single topic.
Topics with attachments are marked with a “clip” icon. To open an attachment:
- Click on the icon. This will show all files attached to the topic.
- Click on the name of an attachment to view it.
- Click on the attachment icon.
- Select the ellipsis next to the file or link.
- Select Remove.
If you're still having trouble...
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.