With this functionality, you can add links to a topic. This allows you to:
- Add links to your topics to redirect to other mind maps or external websites.
- View links from your mind map.
- Remove links.
All users can use this functionality.
This article relates to a new, beta version of MindMeister. If you're not using it yet, you'll need this article for support on this topic.
How to Add Links to your Topics:
- If you are linking to an external website, copy the target URL
If you are linking to a place in your mind map, select the topic you wish to link to and open the context menu. Then, Click Copy link to copy a link to the topic to your clipboard.
- Select the topic in your mind map where the link should be placed.
- From the context menu bar, click the ellipsis to open the context menu. Alternatively, right-click the topic to open the menu.
- Select Attach.
- Click +Add attachment.
- Paste the link into the field.
Topics with links are marked with a “clip” icon. To open the link:
- Click on the icon. This will show all links attached to the topic.
- Click on the name of the link to open it.
- Click on the attachment icon.
- Select the ellipsis next to the link.
- Select Remove.
If you're still having trouble...
Contact MindMeister Support for help.