This article will help you to format text in your mind map using markdown. It includes the following steps:
- About markdown
- Supported markdown syntaxes
How to Use Markdown Syntax
Markdown is a simple markup language that allows you to format plain text using a defined syntax. In MindMeister, you can use markdown syntax to change the appearance of text without having to leave the keyboard.
Supported Markdown Syntaxes
- Format text in italics using one asterisk or underscore *like this* or _like this_
- Format text in bold using two asterisks or underscores **like this** or __like this__
- Format text in bold italics using three asterisks or underscores ***like this*** or ___like this___
- Strikethrough text using two tilde symbols ~~like this~~
- Create an emoji 🙅 (use Slack syntax) using colons :like this: :+1:
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.