Basic users can access the Meister library of icons.
Personal, Pro and Business users can upload their own image files.
Personalize your mind map by adding images and icons to topics. You can choose from a variety of icons in the Meister library or upload an image from your local drive.
In this Article:
Add Icons or Emojis from the Meister Library
- Right-click the topic you'd like to manually move (Or select the topic and click the ellipsis ...).
- Click the Icons button.
- Browse between Icons and Emojis available in the Meister Library.
- Click the Color icon in the top-right corner of the menu to change your icon's color.
- Click the Position icon in the top-right corner of the menu to adjust the position of your icon.
- To adjust the icon's size, click and drag on the bottom-right corner of the icon.
Upload an Image File (Paid Feature)
- Right-click the topic you'd like to add an image to (Or select the topic and click the ellipsis ...).
- Click the Actions icon.
- Click Media.
- Browse your local drive for the image you'd like to add.
You can also add images to a topic via copy/paste.
Explore other advanced features in MindMeister:
- Enable Focus Mode
- Create Floating Topics
- Add Notes to Topics
- Access Previous Versions of Your Mind Map
- Print Your Mind Map