This article will help you to view your mind maps in the new MindMeister Editor. It includes the following information:
- View-only mode for MindMeister on mobile.
- Open a map in view-only mode in the new editor.
View-only Mode for MindMeister Mobile
During the current beta phase, the new MindMeister editor is only available in view-only mode. This means that you will be able to view your maps in the new editor with the app, but you will not be able to make any changes to them.
You will still be able to edit your maps as usual in the classic editor on mobile. Keep an eye out for updates to MindMeister Panda for further information.
How to Open a Map in the New Editor
If you do not currently have the MindMeister app installed on your device, you can find out more about it on our apps page.
- Open the MindMeister app on your device.
- Find the map you wish to open in My Maps or using the search function.
- Long-press the map thumbnail to call up the popover menu.
- Tap View with New Editor to view your map with MindMeister Panda.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.