This article is geared toward individual members of an NGO or non-profit. If you represent a larger organization and would like to purchase several discounted licenses, please contact our sales team.
Individuals who work for an NGO or non-profit organization are eligible for a discount on any MindMeister subscription. Read on to learn more about eligibility requirements and how to claim your NGO discount.
In this Article:
Does my Organization Qualify for an NGO Discount?
In order to qualify for an NGO discount, your organization must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your organization must be a qualifying nonprofit and provide proof of its non-profit/charitable status. This could include a 501(c)(3) designation, a German "Vereinsregisterauszug," or another qualification of equal status in your country of operation.
- You must provide proof of eligibility to Meister.
- We do not support discrimination of any kind. Your organization must not advocate, support or practice discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or national origin. We reserve the right to refuse this offer to any organization that does not conform to our anti-discrimination policy.
Note: Not every organization is eligible for the nonprofit discount. We reserve the right to grant or deny access to this offer for any reason as well as to supplement or amend the eligibility guidelines at any time.
How to Claim an NGO Discount
The following process is intended for individual members of an NGO or non-profit. If you represent a larger institution and would like to purchase several discounted licenses, please contact our sales team.
To apply for your discount:
- Create a free MindMeister Basic account with your organization's email address.
- Submit a ticket request with information about your educational status and your contact details.
- Select Nonprofit/Educational Discount as your request type.
- Attach any relevant documentation (see eligibility requirements above) to the ticket.
Once we've reviewed your application and confirmed your eligibility, you'll be contacted with further information on completing your discounted purchase.
Please allow at least 3 business days for processing. Applications without sufficient eligibility documentation may lead to delays.
Still having trouble?
Contact MindMeister Support for help.