This article explains the available discounts on MindMeister licenses for nonprofit organizations. It includes:
- Discounts are available to nonprofit organizations.
- Eligibility requirements for discounts.
- The process for claiming your discount.
About Discounts for Nonprofit Organizations
All qualified nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 50 percent discount on any MindMeister subscription. You can view the full range of education plans on our dedicated pricing page.
The discount can be combined with an annual purchase discount to your MindMeister subscription, but not with other discounts, such as the MeisterBundle.
Eligibility for Discounts
The following rules on eligibility apply to this discount.
- Your organization must be a qualifying nonprofit with 501(c)(3) designation, a German "Vereinsregisterauszug" or proof of non-profitable "Stiftung" verifying the charitable status, or equal status in your country of operation.
- You must provide proof of eligibility to Meister
- Individuals are not eligible for this discount
- We do not support discrimination of any kind. Your organization must not advocate, support or practice discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or national origin. We reserve the right to refuse this offer to any organization that does not conform to our anti-discrimination policy.
Not every organization is eligible for the nonprofit discount. We reserve the right to grant or deny access to this offer for any reason and to supplement or amend the eligibility guidelines at any time.
Process for Claiming Discounts
To apply for your discount:
- Submit a ticket request with information about your nonprofit and your contact details, including how many licenses you require.
- Select Nonprofit/Educational Discount as your Request Type.
- Attach any relevant documentation (proof of 501(c)(3) designation, "Vereinsregisterauszug" or equivalent listed above) to the ticket.
Our Customer Success team will then review your application. Once your application and nonprofit status are verified, we will send you a confirmation of the successful application and provide you with further information on completing your discounted purchase. Please allow at least 3 business days for processing. Applications without sufficient documentation on nonprofit status may lead to delays.
If you’re still having trouble…
- Contact MindMeister Support for help.