This feature is available to all users
Enable Focus Mode (⌘Ctrl+.) while viewing a mind map to hide all menus, toolbars and icons in the map editor. Focus mode can help to minimize distractions and enables a more content-focused view of your mind map.
Enable/Disable Focus Mode
You can enable or disable focus mode by pressing ⌘Ctrl+ . on your keyboard.
To enable focus mode with your mouse:
- Open any mind map.
- Right-click on any empty part of the map canvas.
- Select Open Focus Mode from the drop-down menu.
- To disable focus mode, right click again and select Exit Focus Mode.
Explore other advanced features in MindMeister:
- Collapse and Expand Topics
- Create Floating Topics
- Add Notes to Topics
- Access Previous Versions of Your Mind Map
- Print Your Mind Map