This feature is only available to paid users.
To Print Your Mind Map:
- Open a mind map.
- Click the cloud icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Choose Print... from the drop-down menu.
- Select a size and orientation for your mind map, then click Continue.
- Select more options in the print dialogue, then click Print.
Explore other advanced features in MindMeister:
- Enable Focus Mode
- Create Floating Topics
- Add Notes to Topics
- Access Previous Versions of Your Mind Map
- Collapse and Expand Topics