This feature is available to all users.
MindMeister's Public Maps Universe contains over 300,000 mind maps made by users all over the world. Browse the universe to explore, copy and edit maps about a wide range of themes.
In this Article:
- Access the Public Maps Universe
- Browse the Public Maps Universe
- Copy and Edit a Map
- Follow other Users
Access the Public Maps Universe
To access the Public Maps Universe, follow this link or:
- Open MindMeister.
- Click Public on the left sidebar.
- Click Browse All Public Maps in the top-right corner of the interface.
Want to Add a Map?
To add your own maps to the Public Maps Universe, check out this article.
Browse the Public Maps Universe
Once you're in the Public Maps Universe, you can browse over 300,000 maps made by other users. To find maps you like, use the filters on the left-hand side: you can filter by categories and languages.
Like and Share
Once you've opened a map from the public maps universe, you can give the map a like or share it to your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Copy and Edit a Map
Copy public mind maps to your own account to edit them and build on other users' work. To copy another users' mind maps:
- Open a mind map.
- If the option is enabled, you can click Copy and edit map below the right-hand side of the mind map.
- Click Ok to confirm - the copy will open under "My Maps" in your own account.
Not all mind maps can be copied and edited. This feature can only be enabled by the mind map owner.
Follow other Users
Click the Follow button next to other user profiles to stay updated on their published mind maps.
Explore other advanced features in MindMeister:
- Enable Focus Mode
- Create Floating Topics
- Add Notes to Topics
- Collapse and Expand Topics
- Print Your Mind Map