This feature is available to all users.
Enable Presentation Mode to quickly turn your mind maps into beautiful and professional presentations.
Enable Presentation Mode
- Open a mind map.
- Select any topic. This topic will become the first slide of your presentation.
- Click the Presentation icon in the lower-left corner of the map editor.
You can also enable presentation mode by pressing Command/ALT + Shift + P
Navigate Your Presentation
You can navigate through your mind map using the arrow keys or mouse.
- Use the arrow keys to move between topics in order.
- Click any topic to jump directly to that topic.
- Use the + and - keys to zoom in or out during your presentation.
- Press the escape key to exit presentation mode.
Be sure to collapse any topics you'd like to skip during your presentation.
Ordering Your Presentation
Presentations start with the topics on the right side of your map (highest to lowest). The left side comes after. Be sure to arrange your topics accordingly.